Career Guidance Cell – Profile
The career guidance cell provides relevant academic and career information to enable Students to make informed decisions along the way.
Our focus is to provide learning / training opportunities in the areas of academic, career and personal / social development and to prepare students to meet their future challenges.
The career guidance cell of the college is constituted with a placement officer and faculty members of the college to provide necessary guidance and information to the students in shaping the future career. The team keeps up to date with employment trends and options to ensure quality advice to students.
The Career Guidance Cell provides commendable services in areas of Campus Interviews; Job Placements and training programmes for our students that enable them to develop applicable skills in the competitive job market.
The Cell also organizes Workshops and Seminars on Personality Development, Interpersonal Relationship, Communication Skills, Interview Skills and Presentation Skills to enable the All Round development of individuals.
- To prepare students of the college in achieving their dream careers by providing Career Guidance and Counseling.
- To provide services in areas of Campus Interviews, Job Placements and training programmes to the students which enable them to develop applicable skills in the competitive job market.
- To create awareness about job opportunities in various sectors like Government and Private.
- To organize lectures/seminars on interview skills, personality development, communication skills, leadership skills, resume writing, analytical skills, quantitative ability, verbal and reasoning skills essential to all competitive exams.
- To provide available updated information about present jobs /positions/opportunities.
CARRER Guidance Committee:
|1||Dr.M.Sunitha||Lecturer in Chemistry||Convenor|
|2||Dr.Major B Kalyani||Lecturer in Commerce||Member|
|3||Sri.V.Suri Babu||Lecturer in Commerce||Member|
|4||Smt.S Lakshmi||Lecturer in Commerce||Member|
|5||Sri.M.Veerraju||Lecturer in Maths||Member|
|6||Sri.K.Chinni Babu||Lecturer in English||Member|
|S.No||Date||Topic||Resource Person||Activity Report|
|1||21-09-2022||How to Prepare for Civil Services Exams||Sri D.CHAKRAPANI
|2||21-11-2022||Opportunities in IT Sector||Sri Ramdev Ramkumar||Activity Report|