- Providing Quality Education & imparting knowledge of Hindi Literature .
- Improving the knowledge of Hindi Language.
- Improving the Communicative & Education Skills.
- Making Fit for Higher Education.
- Improving the eligibility to fit for employability.
- Developing Moral, Human & Ethical Values.
- Making familiar with recent trends in Hindi (like administrative terminology ,letter- writing etc.)
- Improving the knowledge of Hindi in depth through Workshops, Seminars, Class Seminars and Assignments Best Practices so on.
- Improving educational communicative skills through the conduct of competitions ,Seminars, Project Works, Value added Courses and students can get proficiency in all skills like speaking , Writing , Listening, Reading & Understanding.
- Improving employability through developing communicative skills, Awareness Programs and Field Trips.
- Making fit for higher education through giving depth of knowledge of Hindi Literature through Workshops, Seminars and Projects.
- Trying for overall development of students through all these activities.