- Advancing India’s rich Sanskrit Heritage.
- Promoting ideological studies in the spheres of Literature, Education, Philosophy, History, Linguistics.
- Advancement of liberal learning on the basis of changing social consciousness.
- Preservation of the Traditional, balanced against the trends of Modernization.
- Including Academicians , Scholars and Researchers from all over the world to come together to built an International knowledge network.
- Building a New and Modern Society based on the values and World views inspire from Sanskrit literature and Philosophy.
- Democratization of Education and of the campus space.
- Promoting free and critical thinking , questioning, debates and discourses.
- Building a secular and Democratic Academic Environment.
- A more Global approach to Education and Research
- Increase in excellence and diversification of Sanskrit Education
- Making the Ancient, Medieval and other knowledge sources in Sanskrit available to all
- Participating in and contributing richly and meaningfully to the universal nexus of knowledge , growth and learning
- Updating and Modernising knowledge with a critical and creative interaction with the traditional – following the legacy of Pr Eswarachandra vidya sagar
- Making Traditional, Oriental learning available and relevant to all.