- Faculty members have a dedicated mind
- Two faculty members of the department completed their M.Phil.
- Faculty were very active to participate in various literal Programmes like Seminars, Quiz, Workshops, etc…
- Our faculty encouraged the students to improve their Telugu Language
- Our faculty participated in NANNAYA SAHASRABDHI UTSAVAM along with students and P.Kusumakameswari delivered a lecture on Nannaya.
- P.Kusumakameswari and K.S.Annapurnadevi felicitated by Mamahopadyaaya Sri Salaaka Raghunadha Sarma.
- Our Department organized different programmes like Harikatha,Burrakatha..what related to our culture and Traditions.In the part of that our Literary Association arranged Vinayaka Prathima Exhibition which made by our students.
- Harikatha Bhagawatar Sri.Simhachala Sastry falicitated by our Department.
- P.Kusumakameswari honoured by Sri.Pawan kalyan in a MANA NUDI-MANA NADHI programme and felicitated by him for her wonderful speech about Telugu language.
- We teach the Lessons by using the Projector.
- We frequently interact with Parents for their children’s progress.
- We encouraged the students to participate in famous Telugu Poets Jayanthis.thats way they learnt about that poet, his literature, etc…
- P.Kusumakameswari received Appreciation Award for her service of Academic Audit 2020-21.